I have to admit that I really wanted to take a picture of the line outside of Kohl's this morning. It was crazy. I had 2 items to get and I waited for 40 minutes in the freezing cold without a coat. Yes, I am stupid, but for a good reason. I was in a hurry to get out of my house this morning before the kids would hear me and wake up. Anyway, I did not take the picture. The line was about a quarter of a mile long. That is insane. I did get in and out in 10 minutes after the 40 minute wait time. I am very proficient. Now, I think I will go to bed and take a nap.
3 comments:
You're brave. The only thing I wanted was that cricut that walmart had on sale but didn't feel like getting out it the mix. I sent Kyle out instead. He was SUPER excited and of course they were sold out!
What an adventure! We weren't brave enough to stand out in line early this morning. My mom and I are getting ready to head to Khol's right now actually. They sure do have great deals right now...I think I'll get a new wardrobe :) I wish!! What did you get?
Yay for black friday! Jared, Karen (my mother-in-law) and I ventured out at 3 am to JCPenny, then Target, Famous Footwear, Kohl's, etc. We spent and ton of money but saved even more! Now we are pretty much done with our Christmas shopping. It was AWESOME! Great deals and friendly people= one happy morning.
Post a Comment