
For the first 7 years of our marriage, I have always given Steve such a hard time about going to the 4th of July parades. We haven't been in 2 years and I am actually missing them. We did have a great 4th of July. Steve took the boys to go see Ice Age in 3D and I took Dakota and Jaxon shopping. I realize that I actually got the better end of that deal but don't tell Steve. Okay, I'm kidding. How can you possibly enjoy shopping with kids. Not possible! We did, however, enjoy spending time with our family at Dennis and Celeste's house. They are always so wonderful to allow us to come and enjoy being together. We did cut out early and started down the mountain at 8:30. All four of our kids were asleep by the time we got home. We did get to see a few fireworks on our drive home from Signal Mountain. We hope everyone had a wonderful day, also!
Today, I took Steve to the airport. He is off to Colorado again, to work with his dad for the week. I so wish that I could have gone with him. We wouldn't be staying long enough to drive there and back and flying, well, we would be paying for 5 tickets now. That is enough said. I do miss our family in Colorado and hope we will see you all soon. We shall see how bad I look by next Tuesday! Bags under my eyes, grey hair, itchy stress rashes, a few extra pounds. Lovely! Oh, how I miss my baby!
Could this really be happening to me? Our couch broke today! I just noticed it this afternoon and I really don't know what happened. Then Dakota just broke my brand new sunglasses and then when I took the kids upstairs to go to bed, AJ jumped on his bed and it broke. The wood just split right down the middle. Is this some kind of sign. Does it end? What a day? I am ready for bed now!

3 comments:
Oh my!! That was a rough day! Hang in there! Hopefully the rest of the week goes better!!
Holy cow, Beth! What a day?! Just don't let anyone touch anything for a while! :) Hang in there while Steve is gone. Wish I could come visit and give you an extra hand. I miss having you out here.
Yup...sounds like scary foreshadowing to me!!!! I kid. That is a lot of crazy broken stuff in one day though.
Post a Comment