I give up on trying to get my pictures on here. I am having technical difficulties with my computer. I wanted to post some pictures of Jaxon's birthday. He turned 1 on June 13th. I can't believe it has already been 1 year. He is growing so fast and as you can tell with the last picture that I posted, he is so cute, too! We have had so much going on lately and we are staying so busy. Summertime is so fun. I love being outside with the kids. It is a bit hot here but I don't mind it too much. Tomorrow is our 12th Anniversary. Wow, I feel old. I can say that it has been wonderful. It only gets better, although, it has always been good.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaxon! He is cutie. And congrats on 12 years :) I hope you guys have fun celebrating.
hi beth! i'm glad you came blurking around on our blog! you guys are staying busy with so many little ones! how great! it's good to get to see what you are up to! your little jaxon and my claire are just about 3 weeks apart! jake and julie groth also have a blog, you can find it through my friend's links.
Wow! I can't believe Jaxon is a year already. That is just crazy to me. Congrats on your 12 years!! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment