Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wishing upon A STAR!

Oh, how I wish that I had a really nice camera. I love taking pictures and especially of my babies. After TC was born, Steve was upset at how terrible our pictures turned out from our hospital stay. We decided it would be a wise investment to get a really good camera. Remember, this was about 8 years ago. Now, I am wishing for the same type of camera that I already have but only I would like for it to be digital. I just can't justify the cost right now. I hate that. Anyway, I will continue to take pictures of my kids with my cheap digital camera and my 35 mm. Someday, I hope to be surprised with a really nice camera for Christmas or my birthday.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Check out www.picnik.com I use it for some quick photo editing and it makes a big difference ;)

Rebekah said...

AMEN!!!!!!!