Thursday, December 11, 2008

Putting Up Our Christmas Tree!

i love how all the ornaments are at the same height as our kids. mom had to do a bit of rearranging.







Steve's grandma made this angel in 1969. This is Steve's only contribution to our annual tree decorating. I will let you call him Scrooge if you would like.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ok, first of all, the thunder storm post is CRAZY!! Holy cow. That is nuts. I have to admit, I love and miss the thunder storms. I always sleep so well during them. I do not think, however, that I would feel very relaxed with trampolines being hurled at my house!!

Aww! What good Christmas memories. Jared and I get to come home for Christmas!! So, we didn't get a Christmas tree, but of course Mom hasn't put up the real tree at her house so that we can help her decorate it! Yay!

Megan Marie said...

oh my word! I thought that Dakota was AJ at first glance! They are all getting so big! We miss you guys around here. Another Semester end today, another chunk of our friends moving away. Good thing for blogs, right?