Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break! - For who?


Well, I think that we are the only ones who will not be going on a spring vacation this year. How sad? Steve is still subbing and working some other jobs until he gets something permanent for this fall. We knew he wouldn't have a permanent job right out of school just because of the timing but it sure makes it tough. The boys have really enjoyed playing with their cousins and will miss them this week!


What silly kids?




I can't believe how big Dakota is getting!



AJ just cracks everyone up! Dakota is no exception.

3 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Dakota is so cute. Her and AJ just look so similar to me. Good to hear from you!

Lacey said...

They're all getting so big! G's the same way though, it's hard to believe she's a year old already. I don't know if you heard or not, we're having another one..... due september 19th :D

Lawther family said...

We didn't get a spring break either. and if you read my blog you will see that my plans for s.b. were foiled! :)
Your kids are so beautiful I miss your family and think your little Dakota is just too cute! and she does have those same big beautiful eyes as AJ. Too cute!